Set up an "At Home Spa Day" as a fun, cozy, and budget friendly activity for your kids! Perfect for a winter or Valentine's Day activity, everyone will love the extra pampering. All the details and tips to make your spa day memorable and enjoyable are in this post!
HOW TO SET UP AN AT HOME SPA DAY FOR YOUR KIDS
Start with what you have on hand first! To keep this activity budget friendly, anything else you might need can easily be found at a dollar store.
nail polish on a platter (makes it fancy!)
large bowl with warm water
warm towels (keep heated in a crock pot)
CREATING A FUN EXPERIENCE
1. Find a comfy chair and set up all the supplies around it. (I also placed a couple of towels over our chair for protection.)
2. Turn on spa music and diffuse calming essential oils like lavender or peppermint.
3. Heat up some small, rolled up towels in the crock pot. Make sure to add about 1/2 cup of water to the bottom.
4. Prepare a few simple snacks and place them on a tray. Orange wedges, some candies, and water bottles work well!
5. For the facials, I found these masks at the dollar store. These ones are also cute, from Amazon.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission at no extra cost to you. See my full disclosure here.
Download and print your own Spa Day Checklist to complete a true spa day experience. The kids loved filling out which services they wanted for their special spa day. It was the perfect finishing touch!